Saturday 11 February 2012

THE PIANIST

Hello readers! This is my third entry. Entitle 'The Pianist'. By the way today Ill make a lil bit differ. I am reviewing regarding a film.

This film is quite interesting. The movie is adaptation from another movie entitle 'Le Pianiste' it is a French movie. The movie is come out 10 years ago. It received many multiple awards and nominations. I'll be glad to tell you that this movie is superb. As a teenage, it makes me wonder and thankful that I was born in the such a peaceful country. That's true. After watching the movie I feel like ' Whoa! Thanks Allah for giving me opportunity live in this peaceful country.' I also pray for our ancestors.

THE PLOT OF THE MOVIE.

The background of the movie is before and during World War II (WW2). The main character for this movie is Władysław Szpilman he is a famous Polish Jewish pianist. He is worked for Warsaw radio. He played piano really nice. People are amazed with his talent. But, not long after that, on 1st September 1939 Britain and France have declared war on Germany army. He and his family could not believe in that until there are few argumentation happen.

This story really is good especially for teenage audiences. They make us realize that peaceful really needed in order to get happier life. Not only happier life but also to get better paid for future. We should be grateful as our ancestor willing in sacrificing their lives in order to protect our country. We as the younger generation, we have to keep their sacrifices.

Think deeply and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment